

It's been a busy November already! Mommy's birthday was November 7, little cousin Cooper's birthday is today, Uncle Patrick tomorrow, and Auntie Steph turns 30 on November 28. Not to mention that we will be heading to New Jersey on our 12 hour "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU THINKING" drive for Thanksgiving. Juliana is elated to see Aunt Dee Dee and the rest of the crew. For those of you who do not know who Aunt Dee Dee is, she is Aunt Debbie, Nana's sister.
Grand (my mom) came for a quick visit this last weekend. We went to Frankenmuth, MI. If you despise Christmas or think that it should only be acknowledged beginning on Black Friday, then Frankenmuth is not for you. The entire town is decked out with Santa and his reindeer 365 days a year. We had a great time with Grand! Life is pretty busy these days.
I'll write this weekend after Juliana's first concert, DAN ZANES! Get out your guitars everyone! Shhhhhhhh, it's a surprise!
3 comments:
I love that family photo of you guys. And that cake looks to die for! (can you tell i'm starving right now?!?!)
Oh! Frankenmuth sounds like a lot of fun! Love the new family picture. Enjoy the concert!
Ginny
The family pictures looks great - where's my 5 X 7. I finally found the frames I have been looking for. Can we go to Frankenmuth when I get there? Did you know I have your Blog on my desktop?
Post a Comment