Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Wednesday. Wordless, not so much.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? CHAVO. He ROCKED at the prom! As he would have said, I should have known he was gay. He was the life of the party!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Every day.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? wine cooler. Not to mention the accidental drinks of vodka as a child.
4. What was your FIRST job? babysitting. Real job... Hostess.
5. What was your FIRST car? first car I drove was the VW bug. First car I bought on my own, Mazda something.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? no phone next to me. I rarely text, so who knows.
7. Who is the FIRST person you talked to this morning? Jason.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? FIRST GRADE TEACHERS SUCK! She spanked me with a wooden paddle in a back room. God told her to do it because I was not sitting with my feet flat on the floor.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? My mom told me New York, but I don't remember. The first one I remember was Hawaii.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Meara. Absolutely, we still talk!
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably with Meara. Although her house wasn't considered a sleepover. She's more like family.
12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My dad's, I guess.
13.What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? kiss hubby goodbye, then fall back asleep for another 30 min.
14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? New Kids.... STOP LAUGHING!
15. FIRST tattoo? None yet. There is a part of me that really wants a small significant one.
16. FIRST piercing? ears in 2nd grade.
17. FIRST foreign country you went to? Spain.
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the movies? Goonies or maybe ET.
19. When was your FIRST detention? Never had one. I did get kicked out of class once. OOPS.
20. Who was your FIRST roommate? MOE!
21. If you had one wish. What would it be? unlimited traveling.
22. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? how to lose weight and keep the darn stuff off!!!!!
23. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? I did.
24. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in? tennis.
25. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? ballet or tennis.
26. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? open Shadow's cage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment