I've been busy doing a lot lately, although haven't exactly had my camera going. So, if you wanna read on, HAVE FUN! I love these things.
***********FOODOLOGY****** *********
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Il Fornaio as a date place, and La Pinata, a local Mexican restaurant if we have the kids.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chips... different flavors, of course.
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese.
What do you like to put on your toast?
spray butter.
***********FOODOLOGY******
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Il Fornaio as a date place, and La Pinata, a local Mexican restaurant if we have the kids.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chips... different flavors, of course.
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese.
What do you like to put on your toast?
spray butter.
***********TECHNOLOGY*****
How many televisions are in your house?
2, although only one is used.
What color is your cellphone?
silver and black.
Do you have an iPod?
All four of us do. Yup, even the 4 year old has one. Hey, it promotes the arts, riiiiiiight?!
***************BIOLOGY****
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Lefty!
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
a body on friday night... oh wait, that wasn't me. It was just my mind wrapping around the situation.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not a good day to ask that. But no, not me.
************BULLOLOGY*****
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Probably not.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I am not sure I like my name, but it is what it is.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Not straight.
**************FAVORITOLOGY
Season?
Fall
Holiday?
Christmas Eve
Day of the week?
Saturday
Month?
November.
***********CURRENTOLOGY***
Mood?
annoyed that I got sucked into watching DANCING WITH THE STARS.
What are you listening to?
Dancing with the Stars. So actually I'm not watching, just listening.
Current worry?
I always worry.
***************RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning?
The kids rooms.
What's the last movie you saw?
Monsters Inc. Kids had never seen it. Actually i hadn't either.
Do you smile often?
Depends on the day
***************OTHER-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
One really good pair that are on their way out.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I have no idea.
Last person you talked to?
Juliana.
Last person you hugged?
Juliana and Kevin at ni-night time.
Do you always answer your phone?
NOPE. I often hear it, but know that I can't hold a conversation because of the kids, so why answer.
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Ummm, maybe Kerri or Moe not realizing the time difference. Nahhh, I don't know. I rarely text message, believe it or not.
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my blue eyes.
Do you own a digital camera?
Yes. I wondered the other day if film is still sold.
Have you ever had a pet fish?
Jason and I used to until we bought our first house.
Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Anything. I listen to it all year long, although obsessively in November and December.
What's on your wish list for your birthday?
MONEY, airline tickets, a real vacation... all the same in my book.
Can you do push ups?
I wish.
Can you do splits?
Never could.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited. Not sure what to get nervous about.
Do you have any saved texts?
I save all my texts, but actually I never really thought about deleting them. Maybe I will.
Have you ever been in a car accident?
Let's see, about 4. Only one that was pretty bad and that was the one that was my fault. OOPS.
Do you have an accent?
Nahhh. I say some typical MA/RI words here and there though. Not with an accent though.
What is the last movie to make you cry?
I have no idea. Dr. Phil made me cry today though.
Plans tonight?
to wait for Jason to get home.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Felt like it, although I'm sure the rocks hurt like hell. I wasn't quite there.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Birthday cake, birthday decorations, and pizza.
Have you ever been given roses?
MANY times!
Met someone who changed your life?
Absolutely! I think everyone changes your life, whether in a good way or bad.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
It isn't even an option, so why answer.... but yeah, I probably would.
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Nope.
Does anyone love you?
Yup.
What songs do you sing in the shower.
Never understood singing in the shower. Car is a different story.
Ever had someone sing to you?
Juliana!
When did you last cry?
Teary at Dr. Phil today. Otherwise, it's been a while.
Have you held hands with anyone today?
With both kids.
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Juliana jumping rope.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Old, although my "new" friends are super special and love them just as much.
Do you like pulpy orange juice?
I don't care for orange juice. I'll drink it, but I'd rather have cranberry or apple.
No comments:
Post a Comment