Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Take 10 on the 10th

I randomly scrolled down the 26,782 pictures that I have in iphoto, and this is what I clicked on. To be perfectly honest, I did randomly click on a picture with a certain someone showing their pregnant belly, but I decided not to post that one. That is the only one that I passed up. Otherwise, here are some random pictures that you probably have not been OH-SO privileged to see. Haaaaa!

Juliana playing at a park where I used to play as a kid. Taken in 2007, I think.
Kevin being silly. Taken in our living room in Michigan, early 2007, I guess.
WHO KNOWS?!?! I know it is Kevin, but have no idea when or where.
On our way home from my mom's house. Taken in 2008.
I think this was Capitola, CA in Sept. 2008.
Juliana's nursery. That's right, she got bubblegum pink walls!!! Taken in 2003.
Kevin with his cast. Taken May 2008.
Disney World 2005. Juliana was terrified of Goofy.
Throwing mud in Santa Cruz. Taken in 2008 I think.
Kev eating a cupcake, but I'm not sure if it was for a birthday or not. He looks part adorable and part evil in this pic.

Whoaaa, that was fun! Probably not for you, but it was for meeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: