August 27, 2010, I gained a new sister-in-law, and a oh-so beautiful niece too. This photo is of my brother-in-law Kyle and his bride Jill. They tied the knot alone on a beautiful island away from the chaos of normal life. The only other person there was Jill's little girl, so she could witness her mommy and step-daddy make it all official. This is just what Kyle (and apparently Jill) have always wanted to do for their wedding. I am so happy for them, and so happy to have a sister-in-law that I can truly say, I adore. I have no idea what prompted me to post this today. I did not post it before because, well, just because. No real reason, I just didn't. I looooove this picture, even though their faces can not really be seen. It captures THEM. I think that's why I like it so much.
1 comment:
congrats to kyle and jill! that's a gorgeous photo.
Post a Comment