Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 21, maybe 22

Day 21 (I really need to check a calendar)... I'm thankful for... HIM. No not Him, but HIM, like Hubby.

I've probably done a post or two or three about HIM before. He deserves one at least every week, ehhh, maybe every month. He's so fantastic, he's just what any kid would want for a daddy, and what I totally love as my hubby. He is...

willing to take family photos just for the heck of it.
He somehow manages to be goofy and serious all in the same breath.
He's a cuddlebug.
Come on, any daddy who will scrape the ceiling with legos is a pretty awesome daddy!
Told ya... BFF's I tell ya. This is Chelsea, Jason's Aunt Deb's doggy, but Jason loves animals.

1 comment:

Erin Branscom said...

I love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I became a follower! :) Erin