Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happenings

Try not to get too depressed about my lack of blogging. I mean, I know you all sit around and say to yourselves, "How can I function today? No sunshine blog again." Shhhh, ok you don't, so what.

This is what we/I have been up to...

CASA, CASA, and more CASA. He/she shall remain faceless on this blog, but he/she is making Mother's Day gifts for special ladies in his/her life. Can I just tell you how much this child means to me? Can I tell you how much I want the best for this kiddo? I'll never know what it's really like to be "in-the-system", although all I can do for him/her (and others) is try to make life a wee bit better. I try.
Juliana was away camping all weekend, so we went all around in our rental convertible. Totally fun, and totally freezing too! Kev loved (almost) every second of it. Great views, and great fun!
My Mom came over for a Mom's Day BBQ. The kids did her hair, well kinda. She allowed them to brush it, fight over it, put ponytail holders in it... you get the idea. Ain't she GRAND? So good to see Mom on Mother's Day. Speaking of Mom, I have to sign off. We're meeting for coffee in a little bit.
Until next post...

No comments: