Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Compliment

I got the best compliment the other day.  I got a request for one of my fall photos.  I sent a few photos, so I'm not sure which specific one was requested.  The compliment was something like, "I can't wait to put your work on my wall!"  WOW, and amazingly enough, this person is not related to me, nor obligated.  Thanks to you-know-who-you-are!

Speaking of feeling good... Thanksgiving this year will be a blast!  We have friends from NY coming to visit, and enjoying the craziness of my family.  Oh, they're so lucky!  Hopefully we'll still be friends after dessert time.  HA!  So, this year will be my mom, her significant other, my brother, sis-in-law, two nephews, NY friends, and the 4 of us (5 if you count Shadow, who will want a seat at the table too).

Happy Turkey Day (coming up)!

No comments: