Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Awesome-ness

Ya know, LOTS of awesome happenings over here!  One, I'll have a bonus Dad in a few short months.  My mom is tying the knot!  50 years ago he took my Mom to her prom.  50 years ago he wished she didn't go to Boston for college.  50 years ago the timing wasn't right.  Now, it is.  Shhhh, don't you dare mention this on Facebook.  Phew, thanks.  :)    It's not a secret per se, it's just my mom is very private, and for some reason has a facebook page, but never uses it.  I guess she uses it to stalk me and others.  Brahhhhh haaaaaaaa!

Awesome #2... Juliana is doing MUCH better in many ways.  She's been accepted into a Catholic school for middle school.  Yayyy!  She was worried she didn't do well on the assessment.  I guess she did.  YAYYY!

Awesome #3... Kevin's report card rivals someone attempting to get into Harvard.  Ok, not really, but I'm proud of him!  Juliana's improving greatly with tutoring and other accommodations.  It's great to witness!

Awesome #4... Kevin's First Communion is coming up!  I think I'll be getting to see my brother and my two handsome little nephews I miss SO SO SO much!

Awesome #5... In-laws arrive in a few days!  This means house is cleaner than ever, Jason and I may get a night out together, Juliana singing for Easter Mass, Grampy/Juliana homemade cupcakes, and more Dunkin Donuts Keurig coffee too.

End of awesome-ness for now.

No comments: