Grandpa (my Dad) and Uncle Patrick (my brother) safely arrived from California on tuesday and we have had a great time ever since. We've been to the Henry Ford Museum, out to eat more than ever before, and just had a great time being together.
It is official, Juliana is a big 5 year old! I would not go as far as saying that anything has changed with her, although I have to admit, I look at her a little differently. She's turning into a school age child, and she has completely lost the toddler/preschooler mentality, personality, and stature. Her little family party was full of fun with Grandpa and Uncle Patrick. We went out to eat, had some yummy Tinkerbell cake, and opened a myriad of presents. She got plenty of Disney Princess toys, including a princess tea set from Mommy and Daddy, a Disney puzzle and game from Uncle Kyle Holmes, Disney balloons, and a 4 foot castle cut out for her room from Uncle Patrick. I wish I could be 5 again!
Going to go back with Grandpa and Uncle Patrick right now. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment