Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Special Visit



Last night, we had a special visit from Juliana's preschool teacher. Miss Becca has always been incredibly good to Juliana, and to Jason and I. There certainly are not many teachers like her. She came by to give Juliana her birthday present. I am not sure that Juliana cared about opening presents, she just wanted to give a BIG HUG to Miss Becca. It is wonderful that Becca stopped by because she is no longer teaching. Hopefully there will be many more visits from Miss Becca.

I realized that I have not said much about Kevin lately. He's just being a boy. You know how it goes. Pouncing on his sister, pulling Shadow's ears, sticking foreign objects into the VCR, and exploring how the gas fireplace operates. OH NO! Other than that, he's just a little peach and makes us laugh constantly. If you could see this little man dance, you'd be on the floor laughing. What a cutie!

Grand arrives on thursday and leaves on Christmas Day. It will be fun to have her here for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. She can help throw carrots to the reindeer on Christmas Eve and set out the cookies and milk for Santa. Just in case I do not do another entry until after Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! We wish everyone could fly to Michigan to be with us or that we could be in a million places at once.

"Don't save it all for Christmas day. Give a little love every day!"

No comments: