Tuesday, February 20, 2007

6 years and Counting



We had a fabulous, yet uneventful anniversary. We had a quiet dinner, and even went shopping for our newest Yankee Candle scent. I don't think we have spent so long in the candle section without yelling, "NOOOO, that will break!", or "We don't need 10 of those, put them back!" It turns out that our friend that babysat was tested a bit. Juliana decided that it was ok to have her light on during the night, and she even was able to get another Dr. Seuss story read to her around 9pm. She was mighty glad to see us home when she went potty around midnight. There I go again... we can't do anything or speak of an occasion without bringing up the kids. I love 'em, what can I say.

Today was a beautiful day! It actually seemed warm at 30 degrees. All of us went outside to play in the melting snow. Anytime Daddy threw snow Kevin laughed hysterically. Typical boy... he loves destruction of any kind! His laugh was incredibly refreshing to hear.

The photo above is a rose from the bouquet that Jason sent on our anniversary. xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

adventures in rhode island said...

awww... sweet pic of Juliana and Jason! Glad you had a good anniversary :)