Another momentous occasion over here this morning. As I was brushing Juliana's teeth, her tooth just didn't want to stay still. We went to grab Conway the Pig, sat on Juliana's bed, and gave the tooth a yank, and it was out! This time the tooth fairy has it to take back to fairyland.
Let's see... not much other news. I did near back regarding the teaching position. The school is in fact closing in June, so they can only hire substitute teachers. There is no way I can put both kids in day care and not work every day. It was a great opportunity if the school was staying open. Hey, I learned a lot on the interview and gained my confidence back in getting a Kindergarten position.
Jason has a second interview for a job today. He's nervous about it, although I know he will do just fine. The job does not require a move, which is a good and bad thing. We want out of here, although waiting for another position in another location may not happen for years to come in his department. This job will open many many doors for his career. Either way, he is loved and respected here. There is not much else a person can want in a job. Juliana thinks we need to move everyone out here. She said she wants Auntie Laura & Uncle Pat to share our backyard, Auntie Stephanie & Uncle Kyle to have a pool next door, Grand to park her AA airplane at the airport, and Nana & Grampy to live across the street so we can see their cars going to work every day. Not sure what that all means, but I thought it was cute to share.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMPY... tomorrow! (Feb. 3)
I may not do another entry before next week, so I wanted remember Aunt Janet in this entry. She was a pillar for the Cairney/Clark/Holmes family and is missed every day. As Juliana says, "Here's some smooches up in the clouds for Aunt Janet... muahhhhh."
---Pictures are (1) Juliana showing off her new smile. (2) Grampy and Juliana having fun during their visit in September.
1 comment:
Juliana with 2 teeth missing=cutest picture ever! Glad the Tooth Fairy got this one!
Sorry to hear about the job not going through. But hey, it's better to find out now that the school is closing instead of getting the job and six months later getting laid off. You will find your kidnergarten position soon!
Good luck to Jason in the interview!
Ginny, Brian and Baby Will :)
Post a Comment