Sunday, September 16, 2007

Searching and searching

Wednesday was a big day for me. I was offered the teaching position that I had wanted so badly. After two days of organizing child care, before/after school arrangements for Juliana, and transportation, it came to a screeching halt. I did the math and we all know numbers don't lie. I ended up declining the position because the costs associated with it were so extravagant. I am back to square one and extremely frustrated with the job search. Something is waiting for me, I just don't know what it is yet. So, I am still searching and searching for the right fit for me, and what will work for the kids too.

Mom was here this morning and brought Shadow for a quick visit. We just had breakfast and drove around town. A short visit, but always wonderful to see Mom.

My camera is still out of commission. I hope to get it fixed or buy a new one soon. Believe it or not, that isn't on our top priority list for expenses, so I have a feeling pictures will be few and far between.

No comments: