Thursday, September 24, 2009

VENTING

A couple things.

Update on the pain-in-the-rear-end kiddo... he began throwing rocks at Kevin today. He missed, otherwise I would have thrown a huge fit and probably made a scene. There is a little more to this story, but that is the gist of it. It is frustrating!

One more thing. Juliana was to begin a stage production practice today that we signed her up for in July. I think we got scammed. There is no such production going on. It looks as though almost $400 is down the tubes for a company that either doesn't exist, doesn't have legit contact numbers/e-mail, or there is a huge communication error. The venue for the production and the practices aka Juliana's school, had no idea what I was talking about today and are really pissed about the situation. Thank goodness I had a receipt printed out that I brought today for the first practice. I think the entire office staff would have thought I was a nutcase if I didn't actually have it in my hand. Who knows what to do from here?!

Ughhh, the last couple days have not exactly been shiny over here. I suppose they could be worse, but in our little bubble of a world, they are pretty crappy days. That's my venting.

2 comments:

Becky said...

$400??? ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME? I'm SO sorry. :( About everything that has been happening. UGH!

asplashofsunshine said...

We'll see what happens, but it seems they truly are legit and there was a big miscommunication. I'm looking into it further today before I make any more decisions. The credit card company gave us a full refund, so we'll see how that part of the mess plays out. Becky, hope Ben is better!!!!