Friday, April 08, 2011

Oh boy!

((riiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiing))
Me: "Hello"
My brother: "Hey, I really need your help!"
Me: "Why? What's going on?
My brother: "I really need you to be somewhere."
Me: "Ok, where? What's going on?"
My brother: "I need you to be with us at the hospital."
Me: "WHAT???"
My brother: "Yeah, can you be at the hospital on October 8 to welcome our new son."
Me: "Holy sh**, don't you ever do that to me again!"
My brother: "Haaaaaaaaaaaa, I knew drama would work."

Sooooo, we will be welcoming a new baby boy into the family in October. Cristian will have a baby brother to boss around, and beat up. Love it!

Not to be forgotten in my bloggy mind... one of my goddaughters, Sophia turned 2 yesterday. Juliana and I are going to see Auntie Tory, Anna, and Sophia sometime this summer, and are totally excited. They are such little rays of sunshine. Happy birthday Pia! (She's had the nickname Pia looooooooong before American Idol's chickadee with the same name.)

No comments: