Friday, March 09, 2012

(Almost) Back to work

I start back to work on tuesday! Super duper excited, until I remember that I used to do things MY way. I taught in a private school, in my own portable, away from the rest of the school. I'm in the public school system for the first time since student teaching. I keep wondering how different it'll be. Will I like it? I know I can DO it, but can I acclimate to it? I remember teaching every one of my classes mostly in small groups. When I first began, I was told it wouldn't work because the kids were only 5/6 years old. The parents loved it, and the kids thrived. We'll see how it works this go 'round...

I can not believe this little man is nearly in high school now. My last class. I believe this is my version of learning the letter G.
That's right, my class had Spirit Week! Silly Socks Day, ROCKS!

1 comment:

adventures in rhode island said...

you'll do fantastic, have fun!!