Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Flowers for her

Why am I posting a photo of baby Juliana? Well, I'm loving the complete picture. Not just our 2 day old baby girl, but the flowers on the bed too. Those flowers were sent to the hospital from my Grandma. Just days later, Grandma had a stroke and never regained a quality of life. Today, I wish I could be sending Grandma flowers.

I still put Grandma's birthday on our calendar. I still count her age, which is somewhat comical. I do know how silly it seems. Today she would have been 98 years young. I'm sure I'll stop counting right around age 125... :) Juliana wants to "visit" Great-Grandma today. I took her for the first time last week. We will not be visiting Great-Grandma, probably because she constantly sneaks into our thoughts every-single-day.

Happy Birthday Grandma! Stop laughing... I know if you could, you'd roll your eyes that we mention it 10 years after your last one. Continue laughing, 'cause it ain't gonna stop for a while.


No comments: