I've been working on my photography skills, and working on my life skills too. Sometimes those two are intertwined. Last week was an especially tough one for little miss. She had summer school, and well, let's just say that any school time is about a half mile from hell.
We became about a 1/4 mile from hell when she didn't pass her swimming test, and Kevin did. Yikes, she isn't happy that her brother (4 years younger) is now in the same level. Luckily, we took the exit off of Hell Highway, and are heading northbound.
Today has been refreshing. We began exercising together a couple days ago. She was running at school each morning last year, so we thought it may help with energy, anxiety, and moods. Let's face it, I need it too, so I hope we stick to it. 2 days so far... gotta start somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment