Today is a special day for me, well actually for one of my closest and best friends EVER! Meara is 30 today! Meara is more like my little sister than "just a friend". Our mom's have been friends for 50 years or more. They are not the type of friends that just claim to be friends for so long, they are so close that they actually live across the street from each other now. Meara and I have been close for our entire lives. She was my maid of honor, she is an honorary auntie to the kids, and so much more!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEARA! Lotsa love and hugs....
1 comment:
AHh! WHAT A SWEET post! Mez, I love you too!! Happy Birthday!
See you tonight!
XOX
Gen
ps: SOOOO SORRY I'm such a flake, the kids got sick and then i just SPACED out!!! I'm SOOO SORRY!!!
Post a Comment