Kevin is doing really well. He battled this morning about going to preschool. I wanted to keep him home, but he wanted to play so badly. He's been doing fine, was okayed by his pediatrician, so I caved. Poor guy still gets stares and many questions because he is obviously injured, but he has no problem talking about the ambulance and hospital experience.
I'll post an updated photo of him later. I need to take one first. That usually helps.
Oh, and our anniversary was nice. Just a quiet night at home. We didn't go out to eat. No flowers were given. Just cards. It was different than I imagined, but it was just nice to be together. That night I remembered that my sister (actually step-sister) was gearing up for February 18, which would have been her husbands birthday. She was trying to figure out how to celebrate it with her 5 year old daughter Kelsey. As she was telling me about it, I couldn't help but realize how lucky I was that Jason was sitting about 5 feet from me on our anniversary.
I'm going to enjoy my free time right now, and the gorgeous sunny weather. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment