Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OHHH SO SMART!

Kevin had his second day of preschool today.  He showed off his lovebug ladybug, and his "M"onster made out of hearts.  As he calls it, "A Love Monster".  Once we got home, we late lunch, then he wanted to watch a little bit of TV.  I did not want him to get too comfortable watching TV, so here is a little conversation we had:

Mommy: "Kev, look at the clock.  When you see a 5 here, it will be rest time."

Kevin: "Ok, Mommy."

--silence--

Kevin: "Mommy, it's rest time.  I see a 5."  (it was 12:35.)

Mommy: "Take your shoes off and go potty."

He runs off to the bathroom, comes back, looks at the clock and says, "Yayyyy, it's not rest time anymore!!!  There's a 7 now!"

Due to his smartness , cuteness, and cleverness (all of which are not really words), I almost let him stay up today from rest time.  Within 2 seconds, my mind changed, and he is now resting in his room quietly.  

(I find it hilarious that when I clicked, PUBLISH on this post, it said, 12:36.  Either blogger is waaaay off, or my computer is waaaaay off.  Hmmmmm.)

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Adorable...because I have run into comp being slow, the time on the stamped date starts when you begin the new post.
~Elyse~

Crafty Mama said...

Oh, so smart.....and crafty! :)