
I know this weekend will get ahead of me, so I wanted to do this post a wee bit early. July 25th is what I call, "Our Special Day". It is a random day we picked in 1996 as our, "dating anniversary". Haaaaaa, it is a bit funny that we chose an arbitrary summer day, but hey, back in the dating days it was important. Apparently it is still important to me.
Soooo, this saturday, July 25th, will be 13 years since we have been "together". We've had 8 1/2 years of marriage, 1 daughter, 1 son, 1 doggie, and 4 houses in two time zones.
The picture above was take in February 1997 at a college dance. Ughh, the beard... hmmm yeah, no more beard. And I was a size 7. Oh how times have changed! I got that dress at 579 and was so darn proud of myself. Maybe I should attach it to our fridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment