The last couple days....
Tuesday, I had a great time with my friend Jaime. We have been good friends for 24 years, since elementary school. Whoaaa, I feel old! She was visiting from the midwest where she lives now. The kids had a fabulous time with Jaime too!
Wednesday, was a pretty quiet day, except when the FBI showed up at our house, and the bird flew into our house too. The FBI story is pretty darn funny, but I will tell it later. To ease any readers, the FBI had NOTHING to do with us, which is why it is soooo funny. And the bird... well, the kids were playing outside. I went to open our front door to check on them, and in flies a bird. The poor bird was so lost and more terrified than I was. It took comfort on a little bamboo plant on our mantle before realizing that the door was left wide open for it to makes its exit. Luckily that little saga only lasted a few minutes.
Today is just another sunny day. All of you on the east cost... this is what a blue sky looks like? I'm just trying to jog your memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment