Yesterday was a fantastic day! I started off by meeting my mom at my Granny's "house". We were there for about an hour or so, although not the whole time with Granny. The visit with Granny was nice. Words really do not do it justice, but hopefully my memories will always be there. My favorite part of the day was when I gave her a picture that Juliana made for her. SHE LOVED IT! She noticed every heart, star, the cane, and that Juliana was almost as tall as her in the photo. She even wanted it hung up in her hospital room. Yayy, that made me so happy! It was hard to give her a kiss goodbye.
After seeing Granny, I met Jason and the kids to go to Great America. Great America is a Cedar Point property. We had a great time going on rides, drinking ICEE's, and eating too. We didn't try the deep fried hot dogs, but we certainly had everything else in the park. :) Haaa, I wish. We didn't really. So, that was our day.
ENJOY THE PICTURES.
This is the picture that Juliana drew for GG. (This picture is really special to me, because without realizing what I was doing, I captured a picture of my Uncle Allan, Uncle Patrick, and my Gramps in the photo too. All of whom earned their angel wings.)
No comments:
Post a Comment