Thursday, July 08, 2010

Blessing

I just got the best news! My good friends Kitty and Nikki were just awarded rights to adopt a very special little boy. They have had Kaden since he was a few days old, although his biological father came into the picture a few months ago to fight for Kaden. The biological mother has had nothing to do with Kaden since she delivered him. Well, today was the official decision, and the biological father waived all rights to Kaden and gave his blessing to Kitty and Nikki to adopt Kaden. Adoption will be official in October!

Kaden's first birthday is next week... his two mommies can celebrate with clear minds and open hearts! I am so happy for them! Adoption is such an intense process for all parties involved. There is nothing better than to know that a child will be raised surrounded by goodnight hugs, smiling faces, and fun memories. Congratulations Kit, Nik, and the giggliest boy I know, Mr. Kaden James.

No comments: