Wednesday, July 07, 2010

New chapter

On 7/7/07, we closed this chapter of our life....

... and opened this chapter nearly 2000 miles away.
My mom showed up about 6pm at our soon-to-be "old house", then we walked across the street to say one last teary goodbye to our friends MaryAnn and Dave, then piled in the car to head to our new stomping grounds. Kevin, Mom, me, and Shadow were all in my car, along with every photo album I owned. That's right, I refused to allow the movers to take my photo albums just in case the truck blew up or something. :) We arrived at our new home on 7/11/07... just as lucky as 7/7/07. Believe it or not, I actually miss Michigan. Oh wait, let me clarify, I don't really miss Michigan, I miss the people that we met, the friends we made, and our house/backyard too. We made a lot of memories there, most importantly, Kevin was born there. We've made many memories in this house too, but there's something different about it, and I can not quite figure it out. CHEERS TO MICHIGAN... hope to see you again one day!


Last, but not least... my head must be in the sand, because I had NO idea that today is Auntie Joyce's birthday! Auntie Joyce is Jason's aunt, but I'll claim her too since I can!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE JOYCE!!!!!!!!

No comments: