Tuesday, August 07, 2007

At Home and Lovin' It




There is something to be said for simply staying at home. After leaving the city on friday afternoon, we have stayed at home. Ok, not literally stayed within the walls of the house, but not driven far distances, or had any agendas to follow. We've gone for long walks, gone to the parks, cleaned the house, had photo sessions at home (my favorite), and mundane things like that. Life is settling into place.

My camera is beginning to show its age. A full battery charge used to last me a month or longer, and now it is lasting a week or longer. Yesterday while at Juliana's school playground, I went to take an adorable picture of her hanging on the monkey bars, and it never turned on. I was so bummed, and so was Juliana which I thought was pretty darn funny.

Here are a few pictures during our photo sessions at home. It makes me laugh that the kids are excited to have pictures taken at home, but if I were to get them next to the Queen of England, they'd throw a fit. That's what we get with a 5 year old and a 22 month old... ok, I'll throw in the extra day, 23 month old. Holy cow, I can't believe our baby will be 2 next month!

No comments: