HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACE! My little nephew is 5 years old today! Juliana can't wait to give him the gifts she chose during his party on saturday. Last year we were in California coincidentally for Trace's birthday party, so this will make 2 years in a row. WHOAAAA, who woulda thought!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Around 10:00 this morning, we headed out to see my friend Kristen. Kristen and I went to Holy Rosary together, and last saw each other at 8th grade graduation, although we were thinking maybe once freshmen year in high school. Soooo, that was 16 years ago or something like that. Our lives seem to have paralleled lately. She moved from the midwest (Wisconsin) in July, she broke her toe the day before I did, and she had a wonderful time selling her house too. Ok, so the breaking of the toe is useless information, but I found it funny. Humor me! The kids were not the perfect angels that they usually are at the restaurant, although I've seen worse. We got through it, as always. Thanks for a wonderful afternoon Kristen!!! I wish I took a picture or two. Next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment