Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happenings

The happenings of our crew...

Juliana at a birthday party last sunday. One of the MANY this summer! (July 19)
At the beach going to meet Daddy and Kevin while Kevin was at a birthday party on the beach. (July 19)
Watching "Kung Fu P@nda" in the FREE outside movie. They are eating "sticky bars"... their favorite snack. (July 24)
The USS Hornet. The ship that picked up the first moon mission crew. (July 25)
ACTUAL capsule that went on the first moon mission. Buzz Aldrin was on board the ship, but we never got to see him. Long story, but seeing everyone and everything else was worth it.
Top of the USS Hornet.

Another birthday party. (July 25)

So, today is our 13th dating anniversary. Let's get a collective, oooooooo, ahhhhhh.... thanks. I remembered about an hour ago to say, "Happy 13th anniversary" and Jason responded, "for what? putting up with my sh**?" That wasn't the most mature statement, or the most polite statement, but we both laughed hysterically. Not exactly a Hallmark statement, but it was followed with laughter and a big hug, kiss, smile, and a wee apology for saying it too. I'll take it.

Nearly, 20000 hits on my blog.... right now it is 19997! Neato! Ok, many people get that in an hour, but let me have my glory... haaaa!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I did it, I was # 20,000! I rock! well, so do you of course!!! haha