---------------------
My 7 year old is in bed now. Sound asleep.
A synopsis of our day.... My mom arrived this morning with Shadow. A few minutes later the birthday girl, Nana, and Grampy arrived at our house. We just enjoyed each other's company for a couple hours, while playing Uno, feeding the ducks, and eating lunch.
After lunch was cake time! I thought I was such a good mommy by ordering a cake from a bakery this year rather than going to the grocery store. Baaaaaad idea! Juliana hated her cake! It was chocolate with buttercream filling, and frosting too. She was not impressed with it whatsoever. Most of us thought it was pretty bad. Ehhhh, I tried!
After cake, my mom left with Shadow. It was really nice to have mom here for Juliana's special day. I know Juliana loved having both of her grandmother's here to share her day.
At some point, we decided to open presents. Juliana was SPOILED again this year! She got a doll (amongst other things) from Nana and Grampy, a pretty fairy to hang in her room from Grand, school set from Uncle Bryan and Jean, PJ's from Auntie Meara, coolest nightlight ever (and other things too) from Mommy and Daddy, the most adorable Gap clothes from Auntie Shannon, but the winner of "COOLEST GIFT EVER" is given to Grand Liz. She gave Juliana a cheerleading outfit with pom-poms. Juliana tried to tuck it into her jeans to wear out to dinner. Haaaa, nope! Nice try cutie!
After opening gifts, we went to the Rainforest Cafe. Soooooo much fun! We ate a ton of food, enjoyed the loud thunder, loud monkeys, then came home.
That is Juliana's fabulous 7th birthday synopsis.
And here is one of my favorite pictures of the day. Juliana is talking to her best friend Alissa who lives in .... well, she doesn't live in the United States. Juliana was sooooo excited to talk to her, so I thought I'd snap a picture of her talking to her best friend. So sweet!
2 comments:
So glad you guys had a fabulous day. Happy Birthday again :) That last photo of Juliana on the phone....she's such a big girl!
In the midwest this would be called her "golden birthday" as she turned 7 on the 7th...
Post a Comment