Saturday, December 06, 2008

Last Few Moments

Our baby girl is enjoying her last few moments of being 6 years old. Interestingly enough, she does not want to turn 7. She told me a few times tonight that she wants to stay 6 because "7 year old girls have to really be big girls". I guess being 6 is much more fun.

Right now, she is having a sleepover with Nana and Grampy at their hotel. It is 10pm, and they just walked out the door. Going to bed late is part of a perfect sleepover, I suppose. Ha ha!

Here is a glimpse into the last 7 years.... December 7, 2001--a freezing New England day, I think. I was stuck in the hospital from early morning on Dec. 6, until late on December 11, 2001.








1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY to the big girl!! I cannot believe it's been seven years as well. I got such a kick out of meeting her again this past summer when you guys were out here. Happy Birthday today, and many, many more!