'Cause I want to, that's why....
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. It's a mood thing. J. Alexanders (in Michigan)
2. Brick Alley Pub (Newport, RI)
3. McDonalds (hey, why not?)
4. Grumpy's (Bellingham, MA)
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Olive Garden
7. La Pinata (yumm)
8. Berkshire Grill (don't think they exist anymore)
8 Things that Happened Today:
1. started this time waster.
2. Woke up a million times, but was so warm and cozy.
3. drove to an empty mall.
4. got annoyed about not finding anywhere to personalize an ornament for less than the ornament itself.
5. Listened to Kevin tell me over and over, "no get dressed. I like pj's!"
6. Read e-mails.
7. went to post office to send off thank you's from Juliana's birthday. She still has a lot to do though.
8. and now, watching Kevin get cozy in the stuffed animal bin while watching Mickey Mouse. Cutest thing EVER!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Friday night when Jason begins his end-of-the-year vacation.
2. Christmas magic in the eyes of the kids.
3. Santa
4. any vacation!
5. girls night out!!!! (hint hint)
6. Babies.
7. belly laughs from the kids.
8. an occasional adult drink or two.
8 Things I'm Scared Of:
1. Falling.
2. Failing.
3. Anything with more than 4 legs.
4. The dark. (SHUT UP, STOP LAUGHING)
5. Death.
6. Religion.
7. Politics.
8. Crazy drivers.
8 Things I Wish For:
1. Peace. (la la la, I hear the sappy music playing)
2. Happy children.
3. My own home.
4. For everyone to smile.
5. A maid.
6. No anxiety about things out of my control! (Ooooo, I like this one!)
7. A week long girls vacation.
8. A week long hubby and me vacation. (I think I need a vacation!)
8 Things I Watch on TV:
1. OPRAH
2. Dr. Phil (Yes, I know, I am the only one on the planet that watches him.)
3. Two and a Half Men
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5. Any (nighttime) Food Network show.
6. The View ( I am really digging myself a hole here)
7. on the same topic, any Barbara Walters Special.
8. Big Brother
No comments:
Post a Comment