Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To the North Pole

Dear Santa,
I have been pretty good all year. I've had my moments when I yelled at the kids, or maybe had too many martinis, but I really want you to come to my house tonight. There are two little munchkins that are holding out hope that they have impressed you too.

I got a stern reminder recently from someone that reminded me that Christmas is not about a jolly fat man putting presents under the Christmas tree. I know, I know. To that, I say POO POO! I couldn't think of anything more mature to say, even under my breath. Oops, maybe that was not such a nice thing to say or to even to think. I'm sorry, sooooo so soooo sorry. Will you still come to my house?

I may need some help being a better role model for the munchkins about what Christmas really means. I'll work on that. Until I can nail that down, I'll keep having you in my heart all year long, and Christmas music as CD 5 all year long too.

Love,
your biggest fan

No comments: