More highlights of our Disney vacay...
I am not sure that I've seen Jason smile this wide and laugh this hard in a long time. The tea cup ride turned him into a 10 year old very quickly. While I could not see straight, I snapped this picture, closed my eyes, and smiled knowing how happy my husband was in this moment. One of my favorite family moments ever! Oh, I failed to mention that the kids were hysterically laughing too. A great moment!
Here is the beginning to Kevin's full-on Disney interaction. He literally chatted it up, touched, or interacted with any character he saw (or tourist). He was chosen to fight Darth Vader and apparently he fought with passion. I was off with Juliana for our mommy/daughter alone time, so I didn't actually see it, but Daddy and the Disney photographer made sure to let me know how Kevin fought passionately to get rid of Darth Vader. Ha ha ha!
Kevin again chatting with Ariel. Is she rolling her eyes? Ehhh, probably.

I am pretty sure Princess Jasmine knew Kevin's life story after this visit. She loved him!
Finally, a Mickey Mouse ice cream! We are officially COOL in their eyes! Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment