Sunday, November 21, 2010

One fall day

--cough cough cough-- "Hi, my name is Kevin. They call --cough cough BIG cough-- me Kev for --cough-- short. I'm weaaaally sick. --cough cough cough--"

Soooo, Kev has had a nasty cough for about 3 weeks. A dry one, but still nasty. I took him to the pediatrician on thursday to get some answers. Shocking, no answers, just the standard, "well, I'm not sure what it is, but if he gets a fever or changes behavior, give us a call back." Oooooook, I will.

Needless to say, only Juliana and I went on our excursion to see my family in places far away. Shadow actually had a vet appt there, so he went too. We began at the vet, dropped Shadow off at my mom's, and then headed to my brother's house.

Juliana feeding Cristian bananas for the first time.
After lunch with my sister, bro-in-law, niece Taylore, nephew Trace, my dad, stepmom, brother, baby Cristian, Juliana, and I, we headed BACK to my brother's house for some more baby snuggle time.

Cristian touching Juliana's tummy AKA tickling. It was hilarious!
Playing in the leaves at my mom's house.
Old man Shadow outside too.
The storms around here are pretty bad. The whole way home was sheets of rain, lots of lightening blinding us on the dark freeways, and flooding too. We have another 2 days of this, and other than being on the scary roads, I LOOOOOVE IT! Bring on the rain! And it is freeezing outside too. Temps in the 40's people... dat's chilly around places like dis. :)

No comments: