Monday, November 01, 2010

Scary times!

The days leading up to Halloween have been FULL of activities. Check 'em out...

Juliana dancing on stage at school. Her piggie tails crack me up, and the fact that she is mid-air.
Hanging out. I normally do not like shirts like this, but Daddy bought them, and they look pretty darn cute.
Singing at church in the children's choir. Yup, the kids are in their costumes. She also surprised me and sang in a trio for the entire communion song. She did really well. I was so proud to see her overcome so much, and do something she enjoys.
Carving the jack-o-lantern. Nothin' like last minute.
Finally, headed out to trick-or-treating.
Thank goodness for Daddy's work camera. I left my camera at my Granny's place. I have to go pick it up today. My aunt has advised me not to visit Granny anymore, and to take the last kiss from yesterday as the "last kiss". I am not sure I am ready for that, so I may do the "last kiss" today while I am there. Life stinks sometimes. People do this stuff all the time, often without warning. I just have a really hard time accepting it. I know Juliana will too. I know Granny would want us to move on and love life like she always has... soooooo, I'll do my best to do it. She is still here, and there is a chance that she may perk up again for a short time, and we can have a great Granny visit again. We'll see.

No comments: