Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Happy Decade

So, the big day is here! I've thought about what I'd write on here, and the only thing that comes to mind is how proud I am of this girl. While the pictures I chose for today may not make much sense to you, I'll make sense out of them for you...

Dearest daughter of mine,
I'm so proud of you because you try your hardest to be carefree. You dress up, you sing at the top of your lungs, you run like a champ, you dance.
Your smile lights us all up, including people around you who've never met you.
You're quirky. You're different. You're a little backwards, yet do it with bits of humor, and tons of grace.
You love all of us and show it. We appreciate the snuggles, the random plops on our lap, and kisses on the cheek.
Most of all, without you, our family circle would be broken. Thanks for completing our family. Happy decade girlie girl. Love you tons!

No comments: