Friday, December 02, 2011

I see a theme!

Looking back at the countless photos I have, it cracks me up to see Juliana's interests and how they've changed over the years, yet sort of stayed the same too. You may notice a theme with her interests, I did.

Dancing. Boy, I'm glad this picture isn't 5 years from now. She may end up not getting an interview. She looks a bit under the influence... she is... she's under the influence of attention on the dance floor of a wedding.
Cartwheels. She STILL does this on the grass. This pic was about 2 years ago.
Balls. This kid loves to throw a ball, and still does.
Baking. This is new in the last year or so. I got her baking lessons about an hour from our house for her birthday gift. Shhhh, don't tell.
Giggling and being outside. Some things don't change.
Easy Bake Oven. She's 4 in this picture. Again, a theme here.
I gather from these pictures that she will always enjoy fresh air in one way, shape, or form, and she'll enjoy cooking too. Love my girl.

No comments: