Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Wondering

I'm sure I am like every parent, or am I? Haaa, kidding. NO really, I think I'm like any parent who sits back and wonders what their child will become? What will she be like 1 year from now, 10 years from now, 20 years from now, and beyond? Or will we be that lucky to share that much time together? Will she be happy? Did I screw up? What will she tell her friends about mom and dad?

Will it be that we gave her plenty of kisses?
Will she enjoy the simple things in life, like running around in the summertime?
Will she remember to be silly, even when she's 50, 70, 90 years old?
What will she look like next year, how will she change?
The real b'day is almost upon us, and I just can't help but thing of these things over and over. I get caught in the days occasionally thinking like this, although not quite like I've been lately.

No comments: