Saturday, December 31, 2011

So long 2011

2011, you've been memorable! I was looking back at the many things we did, places we went, people we saw, and events we attended, and OH BOY, I had to be picky about the pics I chose. Too many memories... enjoy my look back at 2011...

First trip to Lake Tahoe.
San Diego-ish area for Cristian's baptism.
Peace Granny. You are missed immensely. Juliana reading the mass card at the funeral.
Mommy/Juliana trip to Tahoe.
Back to Hollywood/SoCal. This time with Grand.
Kindergarten graduation.
Spending time with Chase while on our annual vacay to the other coast.
Saying goodbye to my Escape. Yes, I cried too, but on the way home from the dealership. :)
Look who turned 6!
Welcome baby Diego! xoxoxo, from Auntie.
There is no way MY girl is 10 years old already!
Riding a two wheel bike, whoaaaa!
Nana n' Grampy came to visit twice, once in March, and once in December.
To wrap up the year... our trip to Yosemite!
Bye bye 2011. Welcome 2012.

No comments: