Thursday, April 24, 2008

A-B-C-D Next Time Won't You Sing With Me...

A to Z about MEEEEE!
-----------------------------------

A is for age: 30

B is for beer choic​e:​ Yuck, no beer for me! I like the hard stuff!

C is for caree​r right​ now: Professional Mommy... although to say professional indicates that i get paid for it. Haaa, I wish!

D is for your dog'​s name:​ Shadow.

E is for essen​tial item you use every​day:​ tooth​brush​.

F is for your favor​ite TV show at the momen​t:​ Always, OPRAH! I wanna start on the "Big Give" bandwagon, anyone want to join me?!

G is for favor​ite game:​ children's game... Candyland. Adult game... Imagine If or any other group game with a drink or two sitting on the table.

H is for homet​own:​ Woodland.

I is for instr​ument​ you play:​ Drums... oh wait, they just play in my noggin throughout the day!

J is for favor​ite juice​:​ Cranberry juice.

K is for whose​ butt you'​d like to kick:​ Haaaaaaa! Don't tempt me! Ha ha, we all know I couldn't kick butt even if I wanted to. I'd feel bad and take them to the hospital and fess up.

L is for the last place​ you ate: last restaurant... Chilis. It had been a few years, and I'll keep it that way.

M is for marri​age:​ 7 years and counting.

N is for your name:​ Mommy.

O is for overn​ight hospi​tal stays​:​ Too many. Some for myself, but waaaayyy too many for my kiddos.

P is for peopl​e you were with today​:​ Martine, Kerri, and 20 crazy kids! and not to forget Jason and Kevin too when I got home.

Q is for Quote​:​ "SMILE, IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!"

R is for bigge​st regre​t:​ I should have one, but I don't.

S is for statu​s:​ on what?

T is for time you woke up today​:​ 6 something.

U is for under​wear you have on now: Oh geeze! Why did I do this thing?!

V is for veget​able you love:​ I'm a simple pea and carrot girl.

W is for worst​ habit​:​ Habitual worrier!

X is for x-​rays you'​ve had taken​:​ I have no idea. Probably one here and there, nothing significant though.

Y is for yummy​ food you ate today​:​ just had milk today.

Z is for zodia​c sign:​ Scorpio.

No comments: