Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Special Day!

April 22 is a special day for us. It marks my brother Patrick and his wife Laura's wedding anniversary, and it is also Aunt Deb's (Dee Dee) birthday. HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!

Patrick and Laura's wedding day- April 22, 2006


My favorite picture of Aunt Dee Dee and Juliana- taken September 2006.


I have to add to this post. I took Kevin to get his haircut this morning, and I was suddenly reminded of college. I got a (bleep-ing) parking ticket! No parking on tuesdays from 10am-noon because of (bleep-ing) street cleaning. Grrrrrr! Kevin's trip to his best haircut ever went from a $15 fun haircut, to a $55 ticked off mommy haircut. Phew, I had to vent! Yes, it reminded me of college because that was the only time in my life that I got parking tickets for stupid reasons. Perhaps if I read the signs, I would avoid things like this. Ehhhh, I am entitled to vent occasionally, right?!

Maybe this is the sign that I missed on the street...
Private Parking Sign

No comments: