It is always nice to start out a weekend doing absolutely nothing. Then again, sometimes that is indicative of my entire week. Yesterday, we did a little housework (oops sorry, I did a little housework), had lunch and a typical rest time, then we got bored, so we headed out the door. We headed out without a plan, and ended up going to the beach. Don't ask me why! It was windy, chilly, and certainly not a "beach day", but it was still a bunch of fun. Juliana and Kevin played in the sand, watched the wind surfers, and attempted to build sand castles. Much of that ended when Kevin thought he would taste the yummy sand, and immediately realized it is not a gourmet food. That was the end of our beach run.
We came home, bathed the kids, and headed out the door again. We went to the Elephant Bar to fill Kevin's tummy with real food, rather than sand. At the end of our meal, there was a visitor that came to sit next to Juliana. There were a few seconds that Juliana was terrified at who was next to her, but immediately realized it was her favorite person on the planet. Unless you live under a rock, you should know who this person is... drum roll please.... Mrs. Braun! So, Juliana's night was made, and quite possibly her entire weekend, week, and month of April.
Daddy and Juliana are going golfing together today. Bonding time, I suppose. Kevin and I are going to... well, I don't know what we will be doing. Possibly more cleaning, taking a walk, who knows. We will fill the day somehow.
Oh, I got a new camera too. My camera would not keep a full charge and would sometimes get one picture from a full charge, and up to an entire day, but not much more than that. My new camera is just a small inexpensive one, but at least it works, and it fits in my purse. I won't have to cart around a big brick anymore. So, when I was testing it out yesterday, I caught Kevin sleeping during rest time. What an cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment