Oh Lord, please tell me that dentists will provide partials for 6 year old children! Juliana unexpectedly lost her 7th tooth tonight while eating pizza. No, I have not kept accurate count of her teeth, but SHE HAS! Juliana now has an enormous gap on the top of her mouth. Poor girl! So far it may be working to stop sucking her thumb though. Time will tell.
While all of this drama has gone on, Kevin has been strutting around in his "I LOVE CHICKS" pajamas looking like the most adorable ladies man. Yes, the pajamas still fit. I think Auntie Meara gave them to Kevin for his first Easter. Perhaps I will go into the archive to find old pictures of Kevin in these pajamas.
That's the excitement over here! I know, I know, too much to handle, huh?!
*********
As you can see, I did go into the archive to find pictures of Kevin in the "I LOVE CHICKS" pajamas. The one of Kevin sleeping was when he was 10 months old, and the other was taken April 2007. Poor child, I really shouldn't post these for fear of harassment when he begins school. Hey, they are cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment