Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Hot Day in SF

Quick and easy... we had a loooooong day in Golden Gate Park today, along with hundreds of other sweaty people. We ended the day at my favorite place in the world, The Cheesecake Factory for dinner (although it was Jason's idea). I like the Cheesecake Factory equation a little bit different than today. A couple martinis with the girls is much more of my idea of a full Cheesecake Factory experience. Although I'll take sippy cups and painting with butter as a good time too.



Off to Nana Marie's (my Aunt Marie) house tomorrow for her birthday. It is a tough day for her, as she lost her only son on her birthday so many years ago. It is rarely a happy day for her, so I hope we can put a smile on her face to let her forget the sadness for a little bit, and remember it is her special day.

No comments: