Thursday, November 20, 2008

Epidemic in Blogland

This is spreading around Blogland. I am here to keep the epidemic going.


1. What is your funniest childhood story?
Too many to write. Haaa, maybe trying to sell a drink concoction made with leftover dinner in Santa Cruz with Meara and Danny. After a guy stopped to get it, I think we panicked and ran inside the beach house. Totally not funny telling the story, is was funny as an 10 year old if you were there.

2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it?
Remember Titanic when Rose is walking up the staircase to Jack for the first time... she had on a deep reddish maroonish dress with beading on it. LOVE IT!

3. What weird habit does your hubby have?
Ohhhhh lord god, where do I begin?! For the sake of my marriage, I'll keep my mouth shut. Just one thing... he blurts out children's music or quotes all the time. It gets the kids excited, but many adults think he is nutty.

4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen?
About 10. Don't ask me how many we use.

5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria Secret girl?
Victoria Secret, please.

6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is...
Seeing baby Sadie for the first time, and little Anna too. I finally got to see my two best friends in action as a mother. April 12 Girls night out was a great night, and my birthday weekend too.

7. I secretly...
want to fly away on a vacation with my girlfriends. Actually, that's not really a secret.

8. I could really go for...
a trip to the lottery office with a winning ticket.

9. We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me...
next to the fireplace watching it fall, and dreading the shoveling, snow blowing, and driving to come.

10. I knew he was the one...
when I saw him hold Juliana for the first time, change her poops, snooze with her, feed her, catch her vomit barehanded, sleep countless nights in the hospital rooms, read to her... I could go on forever. I know I know, I should have really known when I took the diamond, or when we said our vows, but having his baby girl confirmed everything, and now his baby boy too.

No comments: