Jason, Kevin, and I went out to lunch together while Juliana was at school today. Nothing special, but Jason suggested it, so why not. Then we picked Juliana up from school, came home, and then Juliana and I headed to the movie theater. Just us girls at her first movie theater experience ever! We got popcorn and water (she has never had soda) by her request, and went on to the theater. Her eyes were open wide with the selection of seats to choose. The movie, Madagascar 2, was quite good. There was a lot of adult humor in it, although nothing that would stand out in a child's mind that could be used as naughty language or overtly obnoxious. The characters did say "stupid" and "butt" a lot, so Juliana got all giddy with those words since they are not allowed in our house. I just rolled my eyes and moved on. Anyway, our little movie outing was a success!
We came home, then went out to dinner. Yes, I am now over 450 lbs just from today. Ewwwwwwww!
Oh, I can't forget the yummy Coldstone cake that we had when we got home. We all shared one enormous piece of cake. Now I am full, and ready to veg on the couch for the rest of the night.
Thank you to everyone for all of the sweet birthday calls/messages. I have the bestest friends in the whole world! So what if that is a statement that a 5 year old would make.
Tomorrow afternoon, evening, and night are a continuation of my birthday celebration. ADULTS ONLY... that sounds a bit sleezy. I don't mean it that way, I should actually just say, NO CHILDREN ALLOWED!
1 comment:
Let me tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY again. I am in limbo with weight right now too and by the way you do not look like 400+ pounds!!! You are a beautiful mommy who is doing something for herself.
~Elyse~
Post a Comment