Tuesday, November 04, 2008

History is Made


We have a new President. January 2009 will bring change. Some people will jump for joy for that change, while others hold their heads low. I'd like to think all of us can hold our heads up high.

I give a lot of credit to Sen. McCain. His words during his concession speech were phenomenal and gracious.

(A little side note) I am writing this as Obama finished his speech. I am nearly moved to tears as Sen. Biden just walked out from behind him. There is our future America, there it is.

1 comment:

adventures in rhode island said...

this is the first election where i feel very hopeful. very happy how it turned out. and yes, i agree, mccain's speech was great, very sincere and i respect how he quieted people who boo'd and how he urged us all to join together now. history is indeed made!! onward to change....