Yes, Shadow needs the minor surgery. The hematoma came back within a few hours of the procedure on friday. Fun fun fun... ughhhhhh.
Sunday, May 02, 2010
Absolute craziness
Ohhhhhh dear, I'm headed into another week of craziness! Most of the craziness is the good kind o' crazy though. This morning is Juliana's last faith formation before First Communion, then this afternoon my fab friend Jaime is coming over tooooooo. All the way from Vegas baby, yayyy! Ummm, let's see, this week we have jury duty, communion practices, Jason's birthday, tennis, soccer, choir practice, girl scouts, surprise visit from in-laws (not surprise for me, but for the kids), First Communion, Juliana's weekly doctor appointment, Kevin's weekly occupational therapy appt, Shadow's minor surgery, ohhhh crap, I think that's all, but I'm sure I'm leaving out a few things. I'll check back to this post to make sure I am not late for anything or leave anything out. YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww, poor shadow :( hope things will be ok with him. good luck with your more than busy week.
Post a Comment